I’m talking gaming with folks who know a good deal more about the subject than I do. We talk about what’s new and hoped for in the world of consoles—particularly accessible ones—and more. When I learn from the show, everybody wins.
And of course One (or maybe) More (than one) Thing
- Liam Erven (L-Works, YouTube channel, @liamerven)
- Steve Lubitz (Blog, Isometric Podcast, @WickedGood)
Links from the Show
- Atari: Game Over documentary
- Oculus Rift Preorder Pricing and Date (International Business Times)
- Rock Band is Coming to the Oculus Rift in 2016 (PCWorld)
- Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes!
- PS Vita
- Apple TV
- Nimbus Controller for Apple TV
- Slow Apple TV Game Sales Worrying (TouchArcade)
- Killer instinct